Terms of Free Customer Support
We provide free support to our customers for the duration of your license or two years, depending on the product you have purchased. The free support is provided primarily by email and optionally by phone at our consideration. Free support covers the following topics:
- How to install or uninstall the product in the environment that complies with the compatibility requirement list of the product
- How to use the features of the product
- How to deal with functionality problems by fixing them or using a workaround solution.
The Duration of the Free Support
- Subscription period/license duration: TypingMaster Online, TypingMaster Intra, TypingMaster for LMS, typingTestPro.com
- 2 years: TypingMaster Pro and any product listed above but with a non-expiring license.
- 1 year: QuickPhrase
For more complicated issues we also provide advanced support, of which we may need to charge by the hour. Please contact us with the online support form for more information.
Below are some example cases covered by the advanced support:
- Customization or other modification of the product or its files
- Investigation of the specific software and network environment of the customer
- Problems arising from devices or software not mentioned in the compatibility requirement list of the product
- Problems arising from the network configuration, including but not limited to proxy servers, firewalls, email servers and email filtering.
- Specific fixes to product to solve any functional problems
- Problems caused by a learning management system that does not fully comply and implement the SCORM 1.2 standards
- The support is provided to one responsible person in the organization.
- TypingMaster cannot guarantee that support emails always reaches the customer due to invalid email address or spam filters.
- All the liabilities of the customer support are effective only as long as TypingMaster, Inc. exists.